Hand-held and reading magnifiers
- Suitable for reading small print, e.g. in a telephone directory or on price tags.
- Simple to use – large, easy to operate light switch and eyelet for lanyard.
- Choice of 3 different lights colours via filters.
- Particularly scratch-proof lens with high visual (and wearing) comfort.
- The batteries are easy to change.
- With handy eyelet on the end of the handle for round- the-neck cord.
- Incl. protective case for lens.
- Aspheric PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for a distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Batteries are easy to change as the battery cover is easy to open and contact springs clearly indicate the battery position.
- Improved comfort due to eyelet for lanyard.
- The most suitable colour temperature can be preselected via the 2 attachable filters supplied.
- The LED light does not require changing. The LED light used by Eschenbach Optik has a service life of approx. 50,000 hours.
- The battery life is up to 10x longer in comparison to a conventional light.
- The voltage is controlled via a step-up converter, which produces consistent illumination even if the voltage drops due to low batteries.
- Bright, even illumination provided by SMD LED and collimation optics.
- Defined focusing distance: in the case of all aspheric magnifiers and reading magnifiers from Eschenbach Optik the focusing distance (aE: distance from the eye to the virtual image) is precisely 400 mm. The image can therefore be seen clearly with readers which have an addition of +2.5 dpt.
- Display and Optoform equipement available.
NEW: mobase, Stand for mobiluxLED Order.No. 1511001,-2,-3,-4